Sunday, February 5, 2012

Back in action, Maybe.

Well it's about time,
      After quite an absence, maybe I'm ready to consistently share insights and recipies. Last year served up some very interesting dishes and experiences, I spent a week in California, the summer in New Jersey, and to start this year, two weeks cooking for Larry in Colorado. Salads seem to have taken a staring roll. I've started to think beyond my comfort zone. The result was some great new flavors.
      This salad kind of kicked things off.
      French spinach salad,
          Spinach, avocado, feta cheese, artichoke hearts, red onion, sliced kalamata olives, a little romano cheese, a little dried oregano, and a balsamic vinaigrette.
      Try it. I hope you'll enjoy it.
                        Ciao for now  Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment